Friday, April 17, 2009

Simple Golf Swing Review - Improve your swing using the simple golf swing

This is the review of the Simple Golf Swing. Visit the official Simple Golf Swing website.

I play crappy golf. Or I should say I did, until I got the simple golf swing. I decided that I needed to get better and so went ahead and ordered the simple golf swing hoping that I may possibly get better. I had tried other programs before, but as usual been fairly disappointed. I know you have too!

I enjoyed the picture illustrations and videos provided by the simple golf swing method; that made everything quite simple. I found the simple golf swing method to be very simple to understand and it actually made sense. However in al honesty I did have to practive it a few times on the range before venture out to the golf course. I spent a few practice sessions on the range working on the drills shown in the until I felt a bit comfortable and was confident I had improved. After a few sessions I could tell my striking of the ball had finally started to improve using the simple swing method and decided to test it out in the course.

On my first round I did not see a huge improvement, however I did do better than my previous best by a few points. It wasnt as good as I had hoped but it was an improvement nonetheless.
I kept practicing the simple golf swing method on the range because although not a huge improvement I had seen some good results, so I kept at it and practiced some more, and then practiced some more.

The next week I went out to the course again, and this time my swing was much more confident and the ball was much more accurate. I missed some puts but overally I had a huge improvement. My score was a huge improvement from the last time I played and I can honestly say it was due to the Simple Golf Swing method.

Here are a few other people who have tried the simple golf swing method and this is what hey had to say.

"David, Good morning. I just wanted to write and let you know how successful your "Simple Golf Swing" method is as it applies to my game. This is no lie, in 1 week I dropped 10 strokes. I know that some may not believe me but this is the honest truth. The usual foursome I play with every weekend could not believe the improvement in one weeks time. Now it did take some time at the driving range, roughly 100 balls hit, but that was it. I know I have a ways to go to get to the level of play I would like, I am currently an 11 handicap.

Sincerely, Dale M. Morvaji"

Here is one more satisfied customer of the Simple Golf Swing method:

"David,I purchased your book online a few months ago. I haven't taken the time to read the information until this past weekend. Having only read the information and not practicing any of your methodology I decided to put it all to the test, "cold turkey" if you will, yesterday. I am a nine handicap and play only about once a week.

My biggest disappointment with my golf game is my inconsistency. Well, I teed it up yesterday after devouring your book and making mental notes. Needless to say my very first tee-shot was a little on the rough side, not bad by any means just not what I was accustom too. Second shot was to 10 feet from the pin and I am putting for a birdie. I made par and could not have been more pleased. I proceeded to make 14 pars yesterday and 4 bogeys on my way to, for me, a stellar 76...even with one penalty stroke. This is with no practice.

I know my confidence will soar as I begin to practice and better master this simple golf swing as well. This is golf as it is meant to be played. A simple set-up, a couple simple swing thoughts and "poof" a simple but VERY productive golf swing yielding terrific results.

Best regards,
Alan DollGering, Nebraska"

Click Here to find out for yourself how the Simple Golf Swing Can help you!